A CUTABLE TRANSFER FILM FOR DARK-COLORED FABRICS, FOR USE IN MOST INKJET PRINTERS
USING OEM'S AND DYE-PIGMENTED INKS
- Use the Multi-Function Tray (if applicable).
> Air all sheets on both edges to make sure they are loose.
> Do not stack more than 10 sheets at a time.
- Do NOT use Mirror Image Setting so image will read correctly after application.
Printer Media Setting Quality:
Epson: Plain Paper Normal
HP: Plain Paper Normal
Canon: T-shirt Transfer Normal
Note (1) A conventional home iron will not provide a satisfactory image transfer.
(2) For a high-gloss finish,use the Digital Gloss Sheet instead of the silicone
sheet or Kraft Paper.
- Set temperature to 350°F to 375°F.
- Set at light pressure (approximately 20 lbs. of pressure).
- Cut the image out completely as there is no need to leave a border.
- Peel the transfer film off of the 1Step® Transjet Opaque paper by tearing one of the sides
slightly. If using a vinyl cutter,then weed the excess material of the paper and use a transfer
tape to lift the image.
- Position transfer film on fabric, image facing up, and place a silicone sheet facing down
onto the image. If a matte transfer is desired,we recommend the use of the 1Step® Kraft
- Press for 12 seconds.
- Peel the cover sheet when COLD.
- Wait 24 hours before using or washing the garment for the first time
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash in warm or cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Tumble dry on low setting.
- Do not leave the garment in the washer.
- Do not line dry.
- Do not use iron on imaged area.
- Do not dry clean.
IMPORTANT: Please keep your 1Step® Transjet Opaque paper in the plastic bag until actual use.
This will prevent moisture from forming. Close the bag after each use.